Terms and Conditions
The information contained within this page relates to DVDs and Downloads as well as Workshop purchases.
Definitions and Application
- In these Terms of Trade, “Progressing Ballet Technique” means Progressing Ballet Technique (ABN 70 002 791 755), ‘you’ means the organisation or individual who is ordering product on the website, and the “Products” means Progressing Ballet Technique products which may be ordered on the website.
- These Terms of Trade apply to any purchase of any Products by you from this website which are delivered in Australia or New Zealand.
The Shipping Fee will be:
- where the Order is to be delivered to Australian address via Australia Post
- where the Order is to be delivered to an overseas address by Standard International Post, or Registered International Post.
Progressing Ballet Technique will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch the Order within 3 working days (Monday-Friday excluding official public holidays) from the date the Order was submitted by you.
- Progressing Ballet Technique reserves the right to refuse any Order. In such case, Progressing Ballet Technique will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable and refund to you any payment in full.
- All products ordered are for personal use and gifting only. They must not be resold in any form or any place; Progressing Ballet Technique reserves the right to take legal action against unauthorised and unofficial sale of goods.
Prices and Payment
- All prices on the website are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- The amount payable to Progressing Ballet Technique for an Order (Order Amount) will be the total of the order amount.
- You must pay the Order Amount by credit card at the time of submitting the Order. Progressing Ballet Technique accepts Visa and Mastercard via Paypal and also by Direct Bank Transfer.
- Where the Order is to be delivered to an overseas address, you may need to pay customs charges to your government in addition to the Order Amount. Progressing Ballet Technique is unable to provide advice on what these charges may be.
- Without limiting Progressing Ballet Technique’s legal rights arising from any failure by you to make a payment in accordance with these Terms of Trade, Progressing Ballet Technique reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to take any of the following actions against you if you fail to make such a payment:
- withhold supply and dispose of the Products requested in the Order, and/or
- refuse to deal further with you, and Progressing Ballet Technique will not be liable to you for any loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from any such action.
- Subject to clauses 2 and 3 under ‘No Warranty’ and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Products are sold and information is rendered to you on the understanding that you have sole responsibility for determining the suitability of the Products for the purposes for which you intend to use them.
- Subject to the following “No Warranty” clauses and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the liability of Progressing Ballet Technique for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of Progressing Ballet Technique breaching its obligations under these Terms of Trade or other tortious duty (including arising by reason of defects in the Products) is limited to a refund or replacement of the relevant Products.
- Subject to the following clauses and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Progressing Ballet Technique gives no warranty in respect of the Products.
- For consumers the Products come with non-excludable warranties and guarantees under consumer protection legislation, such as that Progressing Ballet Technique is the rightful owner, the Products are reasonably fit for their usual purpose, are of acceptable quality, and match any description or sample. If Progressing Ballet Technique breaches any of these non-excludable warranties or guarantees, you are entitled, at your option, to a refund or replacement of the relevant Products.
- You may also have express rights of action against Progressing Ballet Technique under consumer protection legislation if Progressing Ballet Technique supplied defective Products to you that cause you injury, loss or damage.
Refunds and Returns
Only items purchased on the Progressing Ballet Technique website can be returned to Progressing Ballet Technique for refund or exchange.
Should you make an error when ordering online, Progressing Ballet Technique will gladly exchange your item for the item you intended to purchase. The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. You are responsible for the shipping and additional postage charges.
Should an item be damaged while it is being shipped to you by us, Progressing Ballet Technique will provide you with a full refund or exchange. Images of the broken product will be required. Return postage will be reimbursed in case of damaged, defective or incorrectly sent items and a reimbursement will be issued in the original form of payment.
In all cases, original proof of purchase must be provided and products must be returned within 14 days of receipt for Progressing Ballet Technique to process any refund or exchange. Please email to email@example.com in advance of your intentions to return or exchange a product, so that Progressing Ballet Technique staff can assist you with a smooth transaction.
Please retain your postal receipt from the provider until you are certain your parcel has been safely received by Progressing Ballet Technique. We may need to see this if we fail to receive your package.
We will do our best to process returns within 3 business days of receipt and a reimbursement will be issued in the original form of payment.
If Progressing Ballet Technique is delayed or hindered in or prevented from performing any of its obligations under any Order by reason of any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control, Progressing Ballet Technique will have no liability to you in respect of such non-performance and the time for performing the same will be extended until the event or circumstance has ceased.
Terms of Trade
The information contained within this document relates to the Progressing Ballet Techniquen online store, trading under Progressing Ballet Technique.
The content of this website is general and is provided for information purposes only. The material on this website is not and should not be regarded as advice, including legal or medical advice. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Progressing Ballet Technique does not give any express or implied warranties and makes no representations in relation to this website. In particular, while reasonable care is taken in its preparation, Progressing Ballet Technique does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, reliability, completeness or currency of the information on this website or its usefulness in achieving any purpose. Information on this website should not be used without validating that information from appropriate sources and obtaining professional advice where it is prudent to do so. You should make and rely upon your own assessments and enquires to verify the accuracy of the information provided.
In addition, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Progressing Ballet Technique does not warrant that the website itself is free from any computer viruses or other defects or that your access to the website will be continuous or uninterrupted. Progressing Ballet Technique accepts no liability arising from your access to this website.
Limitation of Liability
Subject to the provisions of consumer protection legislation that cannot be excluded, Progressing Ballet Technique accepts no liability arising from the information on this website, or on websites linked from this website, being incorrect, incomplete or misleading. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Progressing Ballet Technique will not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred in or arising by reason of any person relying on the information on this website. Where conditions and warranties implied by law cannot be excluded, Progressing Ballet Technique limits its liability, where it is entitled to do so, to the resupply of the relevant service and goods, or paying you the cost of that resupply.
All content on this website, including text, graphics, logos, photographs, audio and video clips and data compilations is the property of Progressing Ballet Technique or its content suppliers and protected by Australian and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Progressing Ballet Technique and protected by Australian and international copyright laws.
Progressing Ballet Technique and all related graphics, photographs, logos, and product and service names are trade marks (both registered and unregistered) of Progressing Ballet Technique or its affiliates in other countries. These trade marks, logos and other proprietary graphics may not be used in connection with any other product or service without Progressing Ballet Technique’s express prior written consent.