Progressing Ballet Technique teachers workshop
Designed for teachers who wish to learn all 3 levels of Progressing Ballet Technique. Learn this technique of innovation to develop muscle memory to enhance ballet training. It will be explained how to transfer this innovative technique into your classroom. You will leave the workshop with a comprehensive training on the program, certification in PBT as well as typed notes.
The workshop will go through in detail the difference stages of students’ development and what exercises to introduce and accelerate as the student becomes stronger. Development of a progression will be extended to the more Advanced levels of ballet training. Detailed will be given to you regarding the content of the combinations.
An explanation of the ‘how’ and ‘why” of the value of this program will be detailed. Question and answer time will be allocated and an explanation of the muscle groups that initiate different ballet exercises and a full discussion.
Why complete a Teachers Workshop?
- You will be well equipped to start teaching PBT right away after the one day course.
- You will have a fresh & effective way to help your students improve their technique.
- Add to your skills & qualifications as a teacher.
- You will receive a certificate & can claim 6hrs CPD for your time spent on the course.
- See your students improve after only one lesson & continue to observe their incredible progress.
Who is it for?
Designed for teachers who wish to learn all 3 levels of Progressing Ballet Technique and be certified.
Courses comprise of practical learning and it is encouraged to physically try out all of the exercises to feel the benefits for yourself, there is also note taking & Q&A time.
Certification & CPD
Teachers courses last 6 to 8 hours and cover the entire program, so you are left with a thorough understanding of the work and how to apply it. You have access to comprehensive notes that correspond with the course and will receive a certificate on completion. You can claim 6hrs CPD for your time spent on the course.
Outcomes of learning the Progressing Ballet Technique Program’s:
- an understanding of the activation of muscle memory to activate “turn out”
- an understanding of the activation of muscle memory to enhance “adage movements”
- an understanding of the activation of muscle memory to accelerate “allegro”
- an understanding of the activation of muscle memory to activate “batterie”
- an understanding of the activation of muscle memory for controlled landings
- an understanding of how to breakdown the exercises
- an understanding of how to build the exercises
- an understanding of the appropriate age relevant to each exercise
- an understanding of the correct muscle groups that assist each movement